Questionaire/survey on x-platform multimedia

banwa...@hotmail.com

Dec 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/13/97
to banwa...@hotmail.com

DESIGN RESEARCH REPORT:

TITLE: Can Multimedia be truly platform independent?

I am submitting this posting to comp.multimedia asking for your
contribution to the above academic report I am producing as part
of my final year studies in multimedia graphics, here in England.

I have set up an online questionaire at my website at:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/2760/form.html

which I invite you to fill in on your experiences of doing cross
platform multimedia, and what you think of current cross
compatability between different machines/software.

At more than 20 questions, it does appear long, but most of them
are simple yes or no answers, so it wont take too much of your
time.

All replies will be published in the report, unless you request
anonymity, in which case your name, company and other contact
details will be removed beforehand. All entries must be in by
FRIDAY 9TH JANUARY, 1998.

The report will eventually be placed online at the above address
(minus the form.html part) for you all to peruse.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year

Stephen Scott, BA Hons Multimedia Graphics
Staffordshire University, Stoke on Trent, UK
Email:banwa...@hotmail.com
WWW:http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/2760
WWW:http://www.fortunecity.com/lavendar/clint/40